Cisco Voice and Contact Centre Engineer
As part of our Engineering Team, this position involved in implementing, delivering and support of our Voice and Contact Centre solutions in a client-facing environment. You will be responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining the systems.
What you will do
This is a client-facing environment where you will serve as a technical resource to other functional team or individual to improve our product/solution quality and user experience.
– You will work closely with the project team to install, deploy, support and administering of the required communication and contact centre solutions.
– You have to handle L2 and L3 support by performing analysis/diagnosis of technology issue and document the incident to ensure timely resolution.
– You need to monitor alerts, trouble-shoot issue (whether on-site or remote) and coordinate with the team for replacement issues.
You will be a great fit if:
- Able to speak and write English (a bonus if you are able to speak a second language, Chinese or Malay)
- You have more than 3 years hands-on experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting on Cisco Call Manager and Contact Centre technologies, such as Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, Cisco ISR Voice Gateway, Cisco Contact Centre Express (configuration and scripting), Cisco Advance Quality Management,MACD phones and Users, MACD Agents
- You have knowledge of Network (routing/switching), firewall, computer technologies, voice technologies,…
- You are autonomous but know how to work in a team
- You have good time-management skills and able to provide consistent and frequent project status/issue with the people in-charge.
- You have the work hard/play hard spirit and you want a company that can challenge you while giving you opportunity to grow professionally.
- Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNA/CCNP voice/Collaboration) or certification ongoing preparation.