Expanding AV technologies in Banking Industries
They need a solution that can keep up with their operations.
Our client , an international bank with a global presence of more than 50 countries and serving up to 30million customers world-wide, is requesting for an extensive audio visual and video conferencing system for their office expansion. The challenge was to implement audio visual technology in 6 meeting rooms , 2 townhalls and 1 boardroom.
Based on their business requirement, we have suggested and installed an integrated suite of high-end audio visual technology using an approach that is sensitive to their secure operation and yet powerful enough to meet the demands in a banking industry. These technology has formed part of their operations (be it in meeting, presentation and communication), turning the space into a conducive working environment for employees and clients within the building.
The following technologies were deployed within the new office space:
– End to End Audio Visual systems
– Video Conference System that link to their company and bridge network across world-wide
– Microphone System for Video Conferencing with digital sound processor
– Streaming system allowing for staff to view announcements
– Centralised content distribution system within the company